Karthika Masam Festival Story And Its Significance The Karthika Masam Monday celebrations began on a grand Manner in the city and different places celebrated on Monday. On This Auspicious day The devotees took holy dip in water before visiting temples. With the onset of Karthika Masam Day, Monday Almost all Siva temples reverberated with the chanting of ‘Om Namah Sivaya’ and Devoted Karthika Masam day On This Karthika Pournami special day.
Karthika Masam History, Festival Importance Fasting Rules Prayer to Lord Shiva
Karthika Masam is the most auspicious month among Hindus. It is celebrated Grand manner. It begins on the day after Deepavali festival and also marks the beginning of winter season. It comes around November as per hindus calender. Visit Near Lord shiva temple Old Sivalayam in One Town witnessed huge rush. Hyderabad, delhi, mumbai, Kolkata, kasi, Bangalore all places are rush on this day.
The devotees had a darshan of Lord Siva after taking a holy dip in the Krishna. Celebratin starts. Women’s fasting on this day Karthika Somavara Vratham festival. Due to heavy rush, some temple not permiteed into Inner temples. the authorities Sivalayam temple made all arrangements for the convenience of the devotees On This Karthik Masam is the favorite month to both of the supreme Gods. After deepavali Festival Celebrated on this day Monday Lord Vishnu and Lord Siva Cames on earth and listen devotees prayers.
karthik snaan pournami celebrations is one of the most popular Hindu rituals Karthika Masam 2016 Karthika Masam festival check Importance of Vanabhojanalu, history, Karthika Vanabhojanam starts in november month.
Importance of Karthika masam:
- Lord Vishnu goes to sleep on Ashadha suddha ekadashi and wakes-up on Karthika suddha ekadashi
- Lord Shiva kílled Tripurasuras on Karthika pournami and protected the world
- Ayyappa deeksha/Swami Ayappa Deeksha is also taken in Karthika masam and is continued up to Makara Sankranthi (Jan 15th) Counted 31,41, 51 Days
In all the Sivalayams in and around the city, Sahasra Lingarchana, Rudra Homam Special Poojas made in shivalaya temples all temples were decorated for Flowers, Candles Karthika Masam celebrations started around all corners and devotees thronged in large numbers. What is the importance of Karithika masam? Festival Time What is Karthika pournami ? Karthik Masam History Why this festival is important? Karthika Deepam Karthika Masam karthika pournami importance information greetings quotes Images wishes to Ur family members
Do’s and Don’t In Karthika Masam Fasting Rules
- People should get up at Morning 4am
- Clean home and Decorate with flowers, Arrange pooja material
- Take holy bath if possible Dip Near Rivers Or Holy Wate before sunrise
- Wear Clean and Fresh Dress. perform pooja at home offering flowersm Sweets to lord shiva
- Eat Meal once a day. don’t eat non-veg. Better to avoid Onions, Garlic Paste, masala powders
- Donate charity to needy people. rice, Money whatever
- Fasting has to be observed especially on Naguala Chavithi, Ekadashi, Pournami
- On the last Day of Karthika Masam is also very auspicious known as “Poli Swargam” ie Amavasya day
Karthika Masam is considered highly auspicious Festival and a sacred month for worshipping Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu as well as Lord Subrahmanya (Karthikeya) Godess with great austerities. Devotees of Lord Shiva perform the Ekadasa Rudra Abhishekam on this day for the whole month of Karthika Masam.